Registration and Refund Policy
Registration for virtual classes
- For virtual classes, the entire class fee is paid during registration. Registration is paid via the PayPal links which are listed here. For refunds, see policy below.
- The registration fee will be deducted from the total course cost. Registration reserves your space for the particular course date. Registration can only be paid via the PayPal links which are listed here. You do not require a PayPal account to make the payment (Credit cards are accepted via PayPal). For any other modes of payment or last minute registrations, please reach us using the contacts listed on the contacts page. *Last minute registrations: If you sign up less than 24 hours before the course start date, please call us and leave a message stating your name, and which class you have registered for.
- The remaining balance is required to be paid on-site on the day of the course before the classes start. We accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- The total course fee includes all applicable course material (handouts, manuals, and certificates of completion).
- The registration fee is non-refundable. However, it can be transferred to another course date if the student contacts us within 24 hours of the scheduled course date.
- If for any reason, the class is canceled by us, the whole course fee is refundable including the registration fee. In this scenario, students also have the option of transferring the paid fees to another course date.
- None of the services or materials (written or verbal) provided by European Hands of Light, LLC are meant to substitute for medical treatment. The website and any material provided by European Hands of Light are only for educational purposes.
- We do not diagnose or treat health conditions. If you have a medical condition (physical, mental or emotional) and choose to participate in any of our services, you must do so under the supervision of a physician.